Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Schoolgirl Sampler Blocks

 I'm not sure where last week went but i didn't get near my sewing machine at all except to look at it sitting forlornly waiting for me. :) So i had gotten behind with my 4-1/2" sampler blocks. I spent several hours yesterday cutting out the 12 blocks for weeks 4 & 5. Today was spent sewing them together.

Week 4


Week 5


I may change that blue floral yet. I'll see how it works with all the other blocks first.

Kind of felt like this looking through my reproduction fabric cupboard. :) :).

Happy Stitching,


5 comments:

Fiona said...

It's choosing the fabric that takes me so long in these... I have a bit of catchin gup to do too...

Hugz

Cheryll said...

It's nice to get some time to sew... & I LoVe the "joke" to finish your post.

Helen said...

Choosing fabric is always difficult for me always taking so much more time than actually stitching it at times. Love the joke zour blocks are looking lovely.

Julie said...

Thats gorgeous Jeanette - both your Sampler blocks AND the wee funny at the end. I haven't gotten near my sewing machine much lately either. xx

Karen S said...

The blocks are looking lovely. Always good to get a few done.

Teeny weeny things.

 The tiny bug has bitten. :) :). I saw a post on IG yesterday about making diamond hexies with 3/8th" hexies. Hmm i have some of those ...