Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Zoom Stitching.

 Yesterday i joined Chookyblue in a Zoom stitching meet up she hosted along with quite a few lovely ladies. It is always such fun to join in these meetups. Ladies from the northern hemisphere are on early in the day & it's lovely to chat with them. Aussie ladies pop in & out during the day & it is nice to see all the different projects being stitched.

I worked on my stitcheries from Gail Pan's new I stitch BOM Bring Me Flowers.


I finished this block whilst chatting. It needs a press i know. :). Then started on the little flower blocks.

I started on these 2 little blocks & almost finished when i left the meetup. I finished them later in the evening along with these 2.

I had finished the other block on Monday.


yay i got them done before we get February's pattern. :) Now i just need to choose fabrics to go with them.

Happy Stitching,


4 comments:

Fiona said...

lovely stitching....
Hugz

Maria said...

A lovely project you worked on Jeanette.

Karen S said...

A lovely way to enjoy some company when stitching away.

Chookyblue...... said...

sorry I haven't got here sooner....I got behind and it always takes a bit to catch up........
I really like this stitchery that your working on......

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...