Saturday, January 2, 2021

Christmas Stitchery & Libby Morgan

 Every year for quite a number of years now Natalie Bird puts out beautiful stitchery to make a wallhanging. As soon as i saw last years one pop up i snapped it up quick smart as i've bought everyone that she designs like this. Hmmm i'll need a bigger hanger for this Christmas. :) I did get the stitching part done but not in time to finish it before Christmas.


Libby Morgan is progressing well despite taking a break whilst doing the stitchery.


Just 2 more rows to go. I did discover when laying out the remaining hexagon flowers recently that i didn't have quite enough for 9 rows.  As i wanted to end on equal rows of 10 i'm glad i laid them out to see how i was going. I'm going to fill in  the spaces & then square it off rather than applique it to borders like the original.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Oh that's a lovely design by Natalie. I'm working on Jolly Santa.
Well done with the EPP project..

Karen S said...

Gorgeous stitchery and lovely hexagons.

Chookyblue...... said...

I like both the projects you have been working on.....I think I have one of those stitcheries of Nat's somewhere to finish..........

Fiona said...

Lovely stitchery.... they are gorgeous... and well done with the hexagons..
Hugz

RSC April

 Yellow is the colour for this months rainbow scrap challenge. Happy Stitching,