Thursday, January 7, 2021

a tiny dent in the ufo's

 After a delay of 2 days due to a migraine i was able to get back to sewing yesterday. I completed the purple top from my previous post. Although not quilted yet i will count it is a little finish. Last night i added the running stitch that went around the inside of the big blocks.


I didn't think i'd get this one done at all let lone completed even though it's a small hanging. I had to go out for a while & then sitting stirred up my osteo arthritis. :(.


Pattern by Fig 'n' berry. It's not crooked it's just the way i took the photo.

2 down umpty more to go. lol.

Happy Stitching,

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Those are lovely... great start to the year.....
HOpe you feel better soon....xx
Hugz

loulee said...

Some progress is better then no progress.
You have two lovely pieces there.
Happy New Year.

dq said...

Wow! That snowman quilt is pretty darn cute.

FNSI April

I made an early start for FNSI hosted by Wendy  . First up were the tiny nine patches. 3" 1- 1/2" I've wanted to make a scrapp...