Sunday, August 22, 2021

Zoom Zoom

 Yesterday I joined in the Zoom meeting hosted by Chookyblue. As always a lovely day to sit, stitch & chat. Lovely ladies from Australia, New Zealand, Canada & USA all join in.  It's nice to see the projects & chat about what is happening with us & around the world. One lady made me smile when she said she gets worried when Chookyblue doesn't put up a Zoom blog post during the month. No pressure Chookyblue. :)

I worked on my star hexies. I thought i'd made 5 but is was only 4 & a 3/4 finish on the 5th.

I think i have about 10 more to make to bring it up to 40. Then i'll start adding the red triangle joining pieces & decide after that if i want it bigger.

Happy Stitching,

8 comments:

Maria said...

Always enjoy our Zoom meetings thanks to Chooky….one day I’ll get up early enough to catch up with the overseas ladies……
Love those flowers…..

Chookyblue...... said...

I start to get worried also like Gail..lol...I do love the zoom days.....
You EPP looks good that you were working on ....

Fiona said...

Well done with getting all those done, luckily I can still meet physically with friends so taking advantage of that - can change anytime...
Hugz

Narelle said...

Love your star hexies. Those little triangles in your previous post with all their points would drive me crazy.
Was the loveliest of days yesterday Zooming with everyone xx

loulee said...

Your hexies look great. I'm looking forward to seeing the next step.
I do enjoy the zooms and miss them if we go too long without one. I've been known to email Chooky and give her a gentle nudge.

Janice said...

I love you scrappy hexies. So pretty. I think we all look forward to Chooky’s zoom get togethers. So much fun.

Karen S said...

Your stars are looking wonderful.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

They are looking so pretty! And your baking in the next post looks delish! Sadly I missed Chookie's zoom.. hopefully next time! xx

FNSI April

I made an early start for FNSI hosted by Wendy  . First up were the tiny nine patches. 3" 1- 1/2" I've wanted to make a scrapp...