Wednesday, August 25, 2021

New Project

yes i know i wasn't starting anything new until i had my ufo's under control. :) :). However i had planned for a long time to make a Halloween runner using an EPP coffin shape since i started my coffin quilt years ago. This shape though is shaped like a casket & i had Halloween fabrics left from my Halloween quilt. My daughter is planning a Halloween party & i thought this was a good time to make it & use up those scraps. I've cut out about 30 so far & still have 30 to go.


Happy Stitching,

8 comments:

Julie said...

Oh your tablerunner will be perfect in those fabrics Jeanette - can't wait to see it all done. The coffins are perfect for Halloween too !!

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your halloween table runner. Happy stitching :)

Maria said...

Perfect fabric and EEPs for your daughters Halloween 🎃 table runner…
Look forward to seeing it….

loulee said...

That will be fun to see.

Janice said...

This will look so fun.

Cheryll said...

Fingers crossed for you to finish it in time...xox

Karen S said...

Too many temptations. Good luck.

Susan said...

one little new project won't hurt!

nine patches

 Somehow i have gotten behind again with my nine patches so yesterday i sat & sewed & i am all caught up. Week 12 week 13 I think i ...