Thursday, January 27, 2022

Australia Day 2022 & Zoom.

 Australia Day was overcast & rainy for me. A nice cool day to sit & sew.  Chooky invited us to a zoom get together in the afternoon & it was lovely to chat with all the ladies who were able to join in.

I stitched my the hexies for the doll quilt i'm making. I had 9 left to do.

I finished these 7 whilst on Zoom

and these 2 last night. I now have all 12 i needed so today i'd better find what fabric i need to make the quilt. :)

Thanks ladies & Chooky for a pleasant afternoon.

Happy Stitching,


7 comments:

Julie said...

Your hexies are so sweet Jeanette. I look forward to seeing the dolls quilt come to life. xx

Jeanna said...

Such adorable hexies. Zooming with creative friends is a wonderful alternative to getting together...especially, when we can't! Happy Australia Day (a bit late)

loulee said...

Cute hexies.
We all get very productive during these zoom sessions don't we?
I hope there is another one soon.

Maria said...

Nice collection of tiny hexies you made while we were on Zoom.

Chookyblue...... said...

Your hexies are cute and I can't wait to see the doll quilt finished.....

Janice said...

The perfect way to spend the afternoon. It is going to be a rather cute quilt.

Marika said...

I love this flower. Perfekt for evening sewing Marika

National Quilting Day

 Yesterday was National Quilting Day & it was spent on Zoom chatting with lovely ladies from all over the world. Special thanks to Chook...