Saturday, April 16, 2022

FNSI/EWSI April part 1

 Time again for FNSI hosted by Wendy. Though this month it is also an Easter Sew in. :)

I started with this folder. It was 3/4's done a month or so ago & it didn't take long to finish so i don't know why i left it. It only needed the front attached to the inner & the binding done.


Heartfelt Sewing Folder by Gail Pan Designs.

When Gail Brought out her Changing Seasons book in 2019 I traced out 2 of the 4 seasons stitcheries (not sure why i didn't trace all 4) & they sat until i stitched them last year. There they sat again until yesterday.


All they needed was the binding & the hanging hooks added to the back. But before i stitched the binding onto them i had put together the background hanger.

I'm hand quilting in the lag cabin strips which is why it isn't completed. Now to trace & stitch Spring & Summer before those seasons come around. lol.

Pop over here to see who has joined in & the projects they are working on.

Happy Stitching,

 


6 comments:

Julie said...

That folder is so pretty Jeanette - love those colours. I really like Gail Pan's patterns - they are always lovely. xx

Maria said...

Lovely folder and all your stitcheries are very pretty.
Enjoy hand quilting..
Was great to catch up on Zoom today.

Karen S said...

Plenty to keep you busy and lots done. The folder looks like a lovely and useful idea. Pretty in the blues. And great to get the stitcheries ready to hang also. great finishes.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Lovely folder...nice to get so many finishes of nearly done projects...

Susan said...

When I heard you mention a "Seasons" thing - I was very intrigued . . but alas - Winter is too wintery for me.
But it's pretty - and looking forward to Summer/Spring - well your stitcheries - not the weather.

Lin said...

I love your pretty folder, well blue is my favourite colour! Great finish. xx

nine patches

 Somehow i have gotten behind again with my nine patches so yesterday i sat & sewed & i am all caught up. Week 12 week 13 I think i ...