Saturday, December 3, 2022

FNwF December

 Well there we have it. Another year flown by & the last Friday Night with Friends hosted by Cheryll for 2022.

Despite spending most of my morning up at the hospital having this done i managed some stitching during the evening.

I fractured a bone 2-1/2 weeks ago in my left foot & apparently is was bad enough to require plaster for 4 weeks. :(

Anyway after a few hours rest as i fell down twice & luckily didn't do any other damage to myself i spent a quiet evening working on this stitchery

I finished on border & most of the 2nd before the show i was watching finished & bed called me.

Pop over here to see who joined in.

Happy Stitching,




11 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my Goodness Jeanette ... that is terrible news!! 4 weeks in plaster - I sure hope you've got someone to help you with organising Christmas? Your stitchery is beautiful. It's certainly been "one of those years" at my end too. Take care Jeanette - lots of crafting time hopefully. xx

Lin said...

Ooops! Sorry about the foot. Nice stitching. Take care and rest up. xx

Maria said...

Hope that foot heals soon and it’s good you enjoy stitching.
You’re working on a lovely block.

loulee said...

I thought I saw crutches on zoom last night. I hope it heals well for you.
Lovely stitchery.

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

Ouch!!! I hope you are soon feeling much better. I love your stitching.

Chookyblue...... said...

Oh Jeanette.....take good care and I hope you don't fall again......

Fiona said...

Poor you... how come it took 2 1/2 weeks to get sorted - or did you avoid seeing a doctor????? hope you get to rest up lots and use the time to do your lovely stitching....
Hugz

Karen's Korner said...

Oh no. Slow and steady around your house for a while. Take care.

cityquilter grace said...

ewwww...my daughter recently broke 5 bones in her foot but avoided surgery by the slimest margin...out of work 3 months...hope you heal faster than that!

Sharon Kwilter said...

How frustrating. Your embroidery is turning out lovely. Will you be making something with the finished piece?

Karen S said...

Ouch. Looks like the best and safest place for you is sitting on the couch and stitching. Good luck.

National Quilting Day

 Yesterday was National Quilting Day & it was spent on Zoom chatting with lovely ladies from all over the world. Special thanks to Chook...