Tuesday, December 27, 2022

gifts

 As a gift for Christmas this one sucks

yep a brand new cast for another 3 weeks. Plus i'm told if it hasn't healed right by then it's onto surgery & a pin inserted. Cross fingers, toes & touch wood it's healed well.

Every year at mothers day, birthday & Christmas time i'm asked "what do you want" and every year my reply is the same " Peace & Quiet" Well this year i finally got what i asked for as my birthday & Christmas presents. :) :).

The shirt was my birthday present & the tea for Christmas. To go with the tea i was also given this mug


Happy Stitching,

6 comments:

loulee said...

Oh no. I hope the extra time in the cast works.
Clearly someone was listening. Enjoy your tea in peace and quiet.
Happy New year, I wish you all the best for 2023.

Janice said...

That is a bit if a dud gift. Let’s hope you can return it soon. Mind you, the other gifts show that your family do listen to you.

Fiona said...

I love your Peace and Quiet gifts... I used to say that is all I wanted too! haha.... Sorry about your foot but its good they are keeping an eye on it. Take care and no kicking footballs!
Hugz

Susan said...

Sorry about your leg….but the peace and quiet idea went well.

Julie said...

Oh gosh Jeanette ... I am so sorry to read this!! It must be hot with that on too? I guess at least your family were listening to your requests - wonderful gifts if you ask me. xx

Maria said...

Oh no... do hope it heals now and you don't need surgery ..
Hahahaha!!Love the gifts....

Anzac day 2024

  They shall not grow old, as we are left to grow old; Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. We will remember them.  Lest We Forget.