Monday, April 13, 2009

Patterns & yummy food

Still adding photo's the wrong way.:) Neve mind you get to see what yummy goodies we had for Easter first before the patterns.The House Elf made the Easter eggs & cake. The eggs are dark, milk & white chocolate. The Cake is chocolate with hazelnut icing topped with 68 small choclate eggs & numerous miniature eggs. Thay are candy coated. Next is my bunny cupcakes. Aren't they just cute. I have a photo to0 of marshmallow bunnies that the House Elf made but blogger wouldn't let me load it with this post. Have to be in the next one. The photo of 3 patterns i'd forgotten i'd bought not long ago. The 2 of Rosalie Quinlan's were the ones i mentioned in the previous post about waiting for. Can't wait to make them up.














post signature

No comments:

FNSI April

I made an early start for FNSI hosted by Wendy  . First up were the tiny nine patches. 3" 1- 1/2" I've wanted to make a scrapp...