Friday, June 5, 2009

Civil War

After a few hiccups & having to find another place that sold the Civil War Diary Quilt book i finally bought it. I was initially disappointed but upon reading through it decided i'd buy the 2nd book & as you can see it arrived yesterday. My SIL & i have been through her stash of repro/civil fabrics & have found quite a lot that will suit these blocks. My SIL has decided she would also like to make the quilts. We sure are going to be busy. Yesterday i started sewing together the Churn Dash blocks for my son's quilt. Hopefully they'll be a top next week & he'll actually be able to use the quilt this winter. Next on the list is my 2nd son's quilt. Wish me luck on those.

post signature

No comments:

Anzac day 2024

  They shall not grow old, as we are left to grow old; Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. We will remember them.  Lest We Forget.