Thursday, October 1, 2009

Photo's from my weekend away


Just thought i'd show you some photo's from my weekend away


Here i'm relaxing with Khris, Anita & Helena





This was the view behind the cabins


This was looking down the hill from the cabin i shared with Naomi, Helena & Sharon

This is looking up the hill from the dining room towards the cabins. Such a great place with all meals catered for & at a good price. Cabins are roomy. Each of the 3 bedrooms had it's own ensuite.

This is looking down the hill towards the dining room

Khris, Naomi, Sharon, Anita, Helena with me in front

All the ladies for our last lunch together

post signature

2 comments:

Anita said...

Was a fantastic weekend Jeanette, and lovely to get to meet you !!

Sharon-NZ said...

great photos Jeanette, it was great to meet you and I enjoyed your company heaps. PS love your awesome house as well was fantastic

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...