I recently admired a journal cover on Jenny's blog. Jenny said if she got enough interest she'd make it into a pattern. I asked Jenny if she would do so. To my surprise i received an email asking if i would "test" the pattern for Jenny. Imagine my thrill. I was so excited that i didn't re-read my email to make sure i'd not made any mistakes typing my reply. :). After some soul searching as to whether to buy "special" fabrics thereby breaking my promise to myself about not spending willy nilly this year or use my stash i went with "stash-busting". Here is my finished journal.
The front. Oh i forgot to tell Jenny the button was one from the little bag of purple buttons i received in the Advent swap.
And the back with embroidered rose. I'm also making the little bag to go with the journal. The bag is featured in this months Australian Homespun.