Friday, November 25, 2011

1 Xmas Item a month

Today being the 25th it's 1 Item a month day hosted by Narelle. Thanks Narelle for hosting this, i doubt i would've got as much made as i did otherwise. :) I've already posted a few Xmas items this month but i made these ornaments in the last week.
I bought the pattern as a kit & it made 6. The other one is winging it's way to ??? to???? for a swap. So i can't show it or another ornament i made until my swap partners receive them.

Happy Stitching,

14 comments:

Fiona said...

Those are awesome Jeanette - so pretty and beautifully stitched.... love them...
Hugz

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Darling...So fun!

Carolyn

Terry said...

Your ornaments are so cute! Well done! :0)

Sheila said...

I love them Jeanette, are they wool? Well done !!!

Cheryll said...

LoVe these ornaments..so cute! :)

Narelle said...

Your ornaments look great!
Thankyou for sharing each month and keeping me company...I know I wouldn't have achieved as much as I have.

Anonymous said...

Jeanette they are so very cute,well done

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Very cute ornies...

Joy said...

Oh they're gawjus! Love the snowman :o). Are you coming Sunday..??
Hugs
Joy :o)

Brenda said...

Beautiful job! My favorite are the cat and snowman!

donna said...

Your ornaments are GREAT. What a cute idea.
Hugs
donna

Elyte said...

Love them. The sheep is my favourite

Bev C said...

Hello Jeanette,

Very Christmassy,love the mitten.
Your tree will look so lovely with these hanging from it.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Kim said...

These are just darling Jeanette!!!!!

Teeny weeny things.

 The tiny bug has bitten. :) :). I saw a post on IG yesterday about making diamond hexies with 3/8th" hexies. Hmm i have some of those ...