Happy Stitching,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nine patch top
Well the nine patch top is done but in hindsight i should've gone 7 x 8. I was trying to use up the blocks but i've 6 over as i felt...
-
I've been sewing the snow hearts along with Shez & Karen but started a little late & then i seemed to stay behind. I decided ...
-
Where ? Here !!!. :) I've been blogging for 4 years now & to celebrate i'm giving away these 2 books. I don't believe in rul...
13 comments:
Congratulations on your first finish for November and it sure is a cute one :-)
Congrats on a finish.. and a nice finish too! Love the embroidery fellow..so cute! :)
Love Michelle's pattern actually i must get started on mine,smarty pants a finish already,lol,have a great day Jeanette
You certainly are quick off the mark for this month, well done.
Helen
Wow! It looks great. You sure are quick off the mark :)
I just love the Red Work
Congratulations! It's just lovely! :0)
It is a lovely stitchery. Great pillow.
Jeanette, you are awesome!! A finish already... and it is gorgeous..
Lovely Jeanette
Congrats on another gorgeous finish!!! Perfect and in time for Christmas!
Cute!
Your works are so beautiful!
I'm looking on you with admiring envy :)
Post a Comment