Friday, June 30, 2017

My crafty week

I fussy cut the centres for my red hexagons
They were finished earlier this week & appliqued to their backgrounds (didn't take photo of that either) but i just haven't had a chance to get to the machine to put together the hanging.

I've been adding a few more coffins to my quilt but haven't taken a photo. Wednesday i prepped 113 coffins
74 here &
39 here.

I've  mostly been working on Ice Cream Soda this week though. Finished the last 2 blocks last night for month 5


Happy stitching,

3 comments:

Janet said...

I love all your variety of EPP projects! It is a very fun way to quilt. I want to finish my Grandmothers Flower Garden so I can work on some other ones that I have waiting in the wings!

Anonymous said...

Good morning Jeranette,wow love those fussy cut hexies and you are doing so well with your coffins.
Gee i am loving your Cream soda blocks Jeanette,well done my friend xx

Chookyblue...... said...

Love the little hexies......

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...