Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Christmas BOM

I've been busy stitching the mystery Christmas BOM from Fig n Berry. I didn't start straight away as I was stitching the patterns from Love & Hugs from Australia. I stopped stitching those as there are 23 stitcheries in the Christmas BOM & I knew if I didn't get busy it wouldn't be done for Christmas. I was nearly caught up. Hoping to have the next 2 done before the next pattern is sent to me on Monday.

This is how the layout will look. I don't know about borders yet as we'll find out after we get block 23. There is 4 rows to the quilt.

The place I bought my jigsaw from got some more in so I bought another 2.

Happy Stitching,

5 comments:

Cheryll said...

I love the zigsaw puzzles...they're great... &
Nice stitchery too... xox

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely Jeanette. I am slowly working on the Love and Hugs but not rushing. Jigsaw seem to be all the rage again....lovely xx

Maria said...

Pretty christmas stitcheries and great new puzzles...

Fiona said...

The sttitcheries are great... good idea to try and get them up to date or might lose enthusiasm...

Fun puzzles to do....

Hugz

Karen S said...

You have a lot of stitching planned. good luck! But I see a distraction with those fun jigsaws!

Teeny weeny things.

 The tiny bug has bitten. :) :). I saw a post on IG yesterday about making diamond hexies with 3/8th" hexies. Hmm i have some of those ...