I made this pattern many, many years ago from a Chook Shed pattern. I thought it was on my blog but as i couldn't find it maybe i made it before 2008 when i started blogging. Blogger seems to have changed things around making it harder to look.
Anyway i was never happy with the way it was put together from the pattern, just the backing & front, no wadding. So after quite a few years i carefully unpicked it & there is sat with promises to myself each year that i'd get it out & fix it up. A few days ago i made myself get it out & yesterday made a new backing, cut of a piece of wadding & set to finishing it off. Yay for me it is done & can go under the tree this year complete with photo bomber. :) ;).