Saturday, December 4, 2021

FNwF December

 Well here we are the final FWnF for 2021. Boy that time has just flown by. Thankyou to Cheryll for hosting us all again this year. I look forward to more sewing nights in 2022.

I had plans of what i wanted to sew but woke up not in the best of moods so i read most pf the day instead. In the evening i didn't feel like stitching any projects that i'm currently working on so what to do? 

Oh i know i will start the project that just arrived in the mail yesterday afternoon. My son had asked me what i wanted for my birthday & i had told him i didn't want anything. Then a day or so later Marg Low Designs posted about her latest pattern/kit & i sent my son the link & said you can get me this. Instead he gave me the money to order it. :)

Getting the 6 little stitcheries traced out, 1 completed & the 2nd nearly done was how i spent my evening.

Marg has 2 kits out for this pattern. One with red fabrics & the other red & green. I chose red & green then decided to stitch it in my favourite Christmas thread Mistletoe for Cottage Garden Threads.

Pop over here to find links to who joined in last night.

Happy Stitching,

10 comments:

Julie said...

I just love all of Marg's designs Jeanette - her work is so beautiful. Your little stitcheries will be lovely 🖤 My son likes me to give him gift ideas & links too - we both win. xx

Cheryll said...

It's always a fun thing to start some new project... & yours was perfect timing too. Thanks for spending your 1st Friday nights with me during 2021.
I'll see you again in 2022...but in the meantime MeRRy CHRiSTMaS... xox

Fiona said...

Lovely gift.. something new to stitch is a good mojo finder. I love Mistletoe too!

Hugz

Janice said...

That was a perfect gift to receive. A great start has been made.

Maria said...

Always nice to receive something we can stitch…
Good start you’ve made.

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

How lovely a new stitchery, the mistletoe threads are very good.

Susan said...

Nothing like a new project to lift the mood!

Jeanna said...

I wasn't able to join FNwF this month but still enjoy seeing what everyone got up to. Your son did it right...nice gift.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

I can't believe it was the last one for the year! the stitcheries are just gorgeous! xx

Lin said...

Nice designs - great gift. xx

National Quilting Day

 Yesterday was National Quilting Day & it was spent on Zoom chatting with lovely ladies from all over the world. Special thanks to Chook...