Saturday, February 5, 2022

FNwF February.

 Boy FNwF has rolled around quick. I think i blinked & missed January somehow. Lol. I'd better not blink again or it will be December. Ha Ha.

Thanks to our lovely hostess Cheryll for another lovely evening of sewing.

I have been working on my Lucy blocks of an evening so i continued with them last night.

This block had half of the white border down so that was finished off last night & i got another started

Pop over here to see who joined in last night.

Happy Stitching,


17 comments:

loulee said...

Some very pretty Lucy blocks appearing.

kiwikid said...

Beautiful Lucy blocks Jeanette.

Cheryll said...

Great effort Jeanette... & lovely having your company once again too.
EnJoY the weekend...xox

Helen said...

Your blocks are lovely, great work.

Christine M said...

Your blocks are looking lovely Jeanette.

Julie said...

Gosh your Lucy blocks are just gorgeous Jeanette. I totally know what you mean ... it felt like January went by in the blink of an eye!!

Maria said...

I see you also caught the Lacy bug..
Nice colours for your Lacy..

Fiona said...

It is a bit of a shock how quick January went.... lovely Lucy blocks
Hugz

Janice said...

Looking good. I love the red fabrics.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Lucy is looking lovely :)

cityquilter grace said...

so many pretty lucy blocks among chooky's friends!

Susie H said...

You are making me want to start my Lucy Boston blocks! Lovely blocks!

Susan said...

Got to love a Lucy Boston block!

dq said...

Pretty Lucy - love them so much!

Jeanna said...

Ooohhh, your Lucy blocks are beautiful! The colors are so elegant.

Raewyn said...

Lovely Lucy blocks Jeanette. Yes, I'm the same - 2022 is flying by so quickly!

Chookyblue...... said...

Of I love seeing Lucy blocks come to life.....

Anzac day 2024

  They shall not grow old, as we are left to grow old; Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. We will remember them.  Lest We Forget.