Saturday, August 20, 2022

FNSI August

 Oh dear how did it get to be nearly the end of August already. As usual when signing up for FNSI hosted by Wendy i had plans. :) But as usual a spanner was thrown into the works. I had one of my very (these days)  random migraines. 

I sat up for a little while in the evening & put together these little 1" triangles

They are for this project

Sorry it's a sideways shot. The unfilled spots are the sides. Anyway i thought i'd made enough flowers but i changed how i wanted to sew them together. I need to make enough to add another 3 or 4 rows & fill in the sides.

Pop over here to see who joined in last night.

Happy Sewing,



10 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Any progress is better then none...... Bugger about the migraine.....

Fiona said...

Oh your tiny pieces would give me a migraine!!! hope you feel better and your top is looking amazing.... so pretty and so many little pieces...
Hugz

Julie said...

I think you got lots done considering you also had a migraine Jeanette! The months are flying by so fast ... but at least spring is around the corner.

Maria said...

Do hope you migraine has now gone.
Such tiny pieces would give me a headache!!!!

Karen's Korner said...

Well done on even trying to work with a migrane.

Lin said...

Always good to get something done, however small. Your top is looking lovely. xx

Vicki said...

Sorry the migraine dereailed your plans, but glad you managed to do something.

Sharon Kwilter said...

That's a neat looking project. I admire folks who take on the challenge of sewing hexagons.

Raewyn said...

I'm sorry to hear about the migraine. I hope it didn't hang around for too long? The Triangles are tiny...the whole rosette project is gorgeous.

Susie H said...

Sorry to hear you had a migraine. By now I hope it's subsided and you can get on with life. Love your hexies with the triangles. Look like stars. The red was a beautiful choice for the larger triangles. See you next month!

Anzac day 2024

  They shall not grow old, as we are left to grow old; Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. We will remember them.  Lest We Forget.