Binge watching Discovery(star trek) on Paramount+ & a quick Zoom with Chookyblue resulted in 6 rosettes for my quilt. I counted up the hexies i'd made last week & found i'm short 17 for the rosettes. Once i get those done i'll need to figure out the fillers for the sides.
Monday, August 22, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FNwF October.
As all the blocks for RSC were done i hoped to get 2 tops together yesterday. I only managed 1 as the cross blocks gave me a problem. Yes t...
-
I've been sewing the snow hearts along with Shez & Karen but started a little late & then i seemed to stay behind. I decided ...
-
An early start with Joy's latest block in the sampler sew along next up a table runner i had stitched a while back. It only need border...
6 comments:
Lovely way to spend a day. Great progress too.
Lovely scrappy flowers. xx
while we didn't chat for that long I was buggered when we finished..........
Great way to be stitching those rosettes…
Your madness has some great results!
Hugz
lovely rosettes, the pieced together pic in your previous post looks fabulous.
Post a Comment