Sunday, August 28, 2022

Zooooom........

Yesterday Chookyblue invited us to a quick Zoom. I was at the shops when i saw the message so i quickly grabbed my coffee & vanilla slice & hurried home as quick as i could (i was walking) as i didn't want to miss anything :) lol.

I only managed to get 1 rosette done

whilst chatting to these lovely ladies

Some left after this photo & others popped in.

2 more rosettes were made last night

I have 6 full rosettes to make but i'm short 20 hexagons for 3 of those & quite a few small triangles. When i make those up i'll count what i need for the fillers & get them made up also. Then it will be a case of tracking down where i put the red fabric for the large triangles & making those up.

Happy Stitching,




7 comments:

Julie said...

I love your rosettes Jeanette & I think its wonderful when you ladies get to do these Zoom catch ups. Ohhhh ... vanilla slice - how Yum!!

Susan said...

Your rosettes are looking great - I was sorry to miss the zoom but I was already out & about when I saw the message. oh well...
What is it about vanilla slices??? Maybe it's a quilty thing - we all love them.

Maria said...

It was great timing for me in the West for Zoom. Always lovely to catch up….
Those rosettes are growing nicely.

Lin said...

Always nice to sew while chatting, the rosettes are pretty. xx

loulee said...

It was good chatting on the weekend. Your rosettes look very pretty.

Joy McD said...

Lovely rosettes, and well done for seeing the email in time! I was a little too late, but hopefully next time! xx

Chookyblue...... said...

nice to see you on zoom but I missed out on the vanilla slice....goodluck with the rosettes......they do look good....

nine patches

 Somehow i have gotten behind again with my nine patches so yesterday i sat & sewed & i am all caught up. Week 12 week 13 I think i ...