Friday, September 30, 2022

Tuffet Pincushion

 Many years back after seeing one made i bought a Tuffet In A Tin by Anni Downs of Hatched & Patched. I didn't do a thing with it until earlier this year when i put together the hexagons for the top & bottom.

 As it is time to stop procrastinating & waiting for my sewjo to return i got it out of my "to be finished" basket & completed it today.


I  did have some troubles with sewing it together & on hindsight i would do the sewing together a little differently but i followed the pattern so i figured i didn't do to badly. :)

Happy Stitching

5 comments:

loulee said...

Cute. A girl needs plenty of pin cushions.

Julie said...

It is adorable Jeanette ... almost looks like Tilda fabrics. 💕

Susan said...

Good job - some patterns just don't gel.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I think this is very sweet. Well done!

Chookyblue...... said...

hmmmm.........I have one of those to make..........best get it out......it looks cute.....

RSC April

 Yellow is the colour for this months rainbow scrap challenge. Happy Stitching,