Sunday, September 11, 2022

Zoom time

 Yesterday Chooky invited us to join her again for a lovely Zoom day sewing along with ladies from all over the world. I did miss a couple of ladies from the northern hemisphere in the morning.

I sewed together 1 row of my star hexies & half of a 2nd row before my laptop chucked a fit & turned my screen pink. Sadly I had to leave the Zoom chat which was nice as always.

I kept sewing last night & finished the 2nd row.

And started adding a previously finished row to the top


I'll be glad when I get my new laptop this week. I really don't like using my tablet for doing posts & I can't comment on some blogs. :(.

Thankyou Chooky & all the ladies who joined in yesterday for a wonderful day.

Happy Stitching,

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

you made great progress on your project..........bugger about your laptop......lucky your getting a new one......
you did well after you had to leave too........the project is looking great

loulee said...

It was good to see you. You made some good progress. Your quilt top is growing nicely.

Julie said...

Your star hexies are looking great Jeanette!! I hope you get your new laptop soon ... technology can be so fickle.

Lin said...

Sorry I missed you. Your hexies do look great. xx

Anzac day 2024

  They shall not grow old, as we are left to grow old; Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. We will remember them.  Lest We Forget.