Saturday, January 14, 2023

Good news & sewing

 Yesterday saw me at the hospital with fingers crossed for good news about my foot. Cast off & x-ray done it was then i got good news that my foot had healed enough that i'm done with casts. Yahooo!!!

I'm to wear a moon boot until about the 24th February & i hope to get the all clear then to be able to wear shoes on both feet. :)

I've nearly completed block 14 of my BOM 

And another 7 stars are done for a total of  14.

I still haven't decided on a background but a lady was telling me her friend is making the same quilt & is using quilters muslin & as i have plenty of that in my stash i may do the same.

Happy Stitching,




8 comments:

Janice said...

That’s great news that you now only have a moon boot. Your stitchery looks great and you seem to be on a roll with your stars. Have fun with them.

Lin said...

Brilliant news! And great work on your stitching and stars. xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Good news! Hope the healing continues. Lovely work as always xx

Fiona said...

thats excellent... much more comfortable for you.... glad you are still going with your lovely stars...
Hugz

Julie said...

Wonderful news that your cast is off Jeanette ... clapping hands here for you!! Love your stitchery. xx

loulee said...

Good news that your cast is finally gone. Lovely stitching and cute stars.

Susan said...

Great progress on your foot...getting there albeit slowly!

Jeanna said...

Happy to hear you are out of the cast. Sending positive vibes your way for a quick full recovery. Your embroidery is beautiful and those stars will look nice on muslin.

nine patches

 Somehow i have gotten behind again with my nine patches so yesterday i sat & sewed & i am all caught up. Week 12 week 13 I think i ...