Saturday, February 18, 2023

FNSI February

 My FNSI wasn't busy as i had hoped. :( There were roadworks outside of my home all night Thursday & my bedroom overlooks the street. All i heard all night was the trucks moving up & down, the reverse beeping, walkie talkies & then there was the flashing light. I was that tired i wasn't risking using the rotary cutter or trying to sew.

Just a little embroidery in the evening. I'm up to block 21 of my bom. only 3 blocks to go YAY.

 I started here at news time


& got up to here by bedtime

I'll be glad when this bom is done. I'm starting a new bom when the fabrics arrived. I wasn't going to start anything this year beyond small projects & finishing ufo's but i fell down the rabbit hole. haha.

Pop over here to see who joined in.

Happy Stitching,


9 comments:

Fiona said...

What a pain with the noise outside... not good. Lovely stitching... looking forward to what you are starting new... yes, the rabbit hole has been well visited by us this year already!!haha
Hugz

Cheryll said...

Shame about the "works" going on so close to you...but you rescued the night. Lovely embroidery...xox

Karen's Korner said...

Being sleep deprived is no fun. Hope the works are completed. You did well with your stitching.

kiwikid said...

That noise outside would be horrible, we had it one day last week.
Beautiful stitchery.

Lin said...

Nothing worse than being kept awake - so annoying to have a day wasted! Glad you were able to get something done though. xx

Maria said...

Hope all the work is done outside now.
Another cute stitchery you’re working on.

Julie said...

Thats awful re the roadworks Jeanette. I hope they are all finished by now? I have been staying down at my Mums for awhile & the dog next door barks all night long. I ended up having to go & see the lady about it as I was so sleep deprived. Your blocks are really lovely - you did well despite your tiredness.

loulee said...

You get through your stitching so fast, and they are always lovely to see.

Karen S said...

Lovely stitching.
Nothing worse than a night without a good sleep. Hope you have caught up now.

nine patches

 Somehow i have gotten behind again with my nine patches so yesterday i sat & sewed & i am all caught up. Week 12 week 13 I think i ...