Saturday, June 17, 2023

FNSI June

 Yesterday was FNSI for June hosted by Wendy. How did it get to be June already? Anyway moving along sewing hasn't been featuring much in my life of late except to buy a pattern book. :)

I'm still stitching my mini tumblers. The other night i divided what was left up into piles of 16. Hmm seems i'm short an extra 2. Either my packet of 220 only had 218 or i lost 2 somewhere. They could be in the basket of repro scraps when the bag tipped over & i didn't notice them. Cross fingers they are in there.

I stitched 3 rows last night. I have one more to go of the 14 rows but will need to start sewing rows to each other now to get the last 6 templates i need to make that row up.


Now to get the scrap basket out again to not only choose fabrics but to see if the 2 missing templates are in there.

Pop over here to see who joined in.

Happy Stitching,

12 comments:

Fiona said...

Such tiny pieces... I love this
Hugz

Sharm said...

Hope you find the missing 2! I’ll be doing my post later today - good work getting your done so quick!

loulee said...

If you don't find the missing two, just pull two from the middle once you start to join your rows.
I'm looking forward to seeing this joined together, it's always fun to see scrappy tops.

Julie said...

Gosh I hope you managed to find the missing two pieces Jeanette - your work is so tiny & detailed. xx

Lin said...

Hopefully you will find those missing pieces. Looking good. xx

kiwikid said...

Fingers crossed you find the missing pieces. Love what you are doing.

Chookyblue...... said...

Doing great with your projects.......

Gail said...

I love the tiny tumblers! I can't wait to see them all together!

Karen's Korner said...

A great use of scraps. Have you found the missing 2 yet?

Maria said...

The year is flying by so fast again.
Hope you find your two missing bits.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love tumblers! Always make a great scrappy quilt. Hope your MIA pieces are found x

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I just love these tumblers. Seeing them makes me want to make some too. Also enjoyed looking at your embroideries in the last post. YOu are moving all your projects along nicely. I'm off to check out that bom you mentioned. Owls are a favourite of mine.

Nine Patch Monday.

 Thought i'd better catch up seeing that tomorrow is Monday in the US & Reproquiltlover will show us the next block from her antique...