Friday, June 23, 2023

Tiny Tumblers

The tiny tumbler have all been sewn together.

I still need to trim the side edges & now i'm tossing up whether to bind as is or add a border to make the doll quilt a little bigger. I'll see.

To those who asked i didn't find the missing 2 templates. I pulled apart my sewing trolley that sits beside my chair, the basket of scraps, checked under my chair & around the desktop as they were the only places i had the templates. My conclusion is 1) the packet only had 218 in it or 2) they disappeared into thin air never to be seen again. :) :)

Happy Stitching,

5 comments:

kiwikid said...

Looks amazing - maybe there are thimble fairies who have been visiting??

Lin said...

Your tumblers look really lovely. xx

Maria said...

Looks gorgeous!
Hmm! Maybe the cats have taken the 2 missing tumblers?

Fiona said...

It's just gorgeous.... I do love tiny.
Hugz

marina said...

such a beautiful scrappy mini!!

Nine Patch Monday.

 Thought i'd better catch up seeing that tomorrow is Monday in the US & Reproquiltlover will show us the next block from her antique...