Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Fabulous Weekend

My weekend away started on Friday. Khris & Naomi picked me up on Friday at 11am. We then proceeded to the local pub for lunch where we were met by Anita & Helena. Another delicious lunch. :) Then we drove down to where we were spending the weekend. Following us to arrive was Marg & Diana closely followed by Cath & Sharon from New Zealand. Later on Maree & Helen arrived.

 We settled into some lovely cabins with great views. I got to share with Naomi, Sharon & Helena. I had great fun with the girls. The food was fabulous & we ate too much over the 2 days. Breakfast was in our cabins but morning tea, luch, afternoon tea & dinner was served in the dining room.  Saturday some of drove back to Ipswich to attend the Handmade market.  That was great as usual.
I didn't get a lot of stitching done but i don't care. It was so relaxing to just sit back & relax & chat with new friends. Can't wait until the next one. Sorry no photo's. I'll have to ask one of the girls to email me copies of all theirs. :)post signature

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeanette it sounds like a perfect time , good for you .

Cubby House Crafts said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Denysem said...

Hi Jeanette,
how wonderful your weekend.
Hugs

Joy said...

Sounds like you had a really fun time!!! Can't wait to see the piccies :o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Lurline said...

Weekends like this are the best - I'm hanging out for the end of November!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Khris said...

Well it was wonderful to get to meet you in real life and get to know you more Jeanette..I know where you live now too so when I get back home again we will have to catch up for more cuppa's...lol...or a glass or 2 of wine..and we can party on some more...lol....hugs Khris

FNSI October

 Still no sewing machine so handwork continues. The evening started with satin stitching bee stripes all done, at the recent quilt & cra...