Thursday, January 14, 2010

Another Christmas finish, Pattern & Good News.


Don't know how i forgot this photo yesterday but here is another thing i made in December. I won this pattern from Carole last year.  All the fabrics came in the pattern to make up the 3 Santa's and the sack.
Now for my good news. In a post last year i mentioned about my friend Cathy who's little boy passed away. Well at 5:30am this morning i got a text message to say that Cathy had given birth to a little girl at 12:07 this morning. I'm so pleased for my friends. Mind you this was one text message i didn't mind being woken up for. It wouldn't have even bothered me if the proud Dad text me at 1am to tell me.
Hugs, Jeanette

5 comments:

Joy said...

Oh Jeanette that's wonderful news!!! So pleased for your friend :o)!!
You've been a busy stitcher ... how cute are your Santas??!! I haven't seen that new pattern yet ... looks gorgeous, but then, BH's patterns always are :o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Joanne said...

Congratulation to your friend, what wonderful news to wake upto.
I love the new bag pattern, look forward to seeing the finished bags.

Joanne x

Unknown said...

What lovely news and a beautiful design from Bronwyn .

Dawn said...

Bronwyn hayes bags are so cute and who can resist a new bag!..Lol...
So happy for cathy and her hubby.... a new baby girl....Blessings to all the family...
Hugs Dawn x x x

Cath Ü said...

Jeanette.. wonderful to hear the good news... love that new pattern and your Santas are gorgeous...
Cath Ü

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...