Friday, June 17, 2011

S is for.......

...... sweet,

the next letter in the BOM & can be found here.

S is also for so long, see ya later as i'm off for a weekend away. Look all packed
I'm of to Mt Alford with a lovely group of ladies for a great weekend of relaxation, sewing & fabulous food. I've a feeling it will be freezing there but there is a lovely fire place in the main building to help keep us warm. :)

My lovely Ruby jelly roll arrived yesterday. :)
Along with these charm squares from Jane. I bought this pattern from Michelle but forgot to post about it the other day.

Michelle's new pattern with lots of lovely embroidery of bears & tea things.

Happy Stitching,

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see you are taking the most important thing along your sewing machine,lol. Have a great time away Jeanette and enjoy your weekend,cant wait to see pics when you get back.
big hugs

rosie said...

Hope you have a very special time, get lots of talking, I mean sewing, done!!! Stay safe...

Linda said...

Glad you got your Ruby jelly roll too now! I'm still green. LOL!

Have fun this weekend!!

Melody said...

Hope you have a fabulous time.

Sheila said...

Hope you enjoy your weekend away I am sure you will ,the jelly roll looks gorgeous .You were sure quick with the stitchery block , so sweet . hugs

Allie said...

You got that done already, good for you! Enjoy your weekend and stay warm - LOVE Michelle's pattern!

Bev C said...

Hello Jeanette,

Lovely jelly roll and new pattern,stay warm and do have lots of fun and maybe a bit of stitching!!

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Michelle Ridgway said...

Hope you had a great time at Mt Alford and didn't feel too chilly. It's great stitching weather. Love your sweet stitchery and jelly roll.

merumo said...

How fun going to the retreat! I'm sooooo jealous!! I wonder what you came back home with after the weekend? I love your pretty hexie flowers, too :)

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...