Saturday, July 21, 2018

FNSI July

Yesterday i joined in FNSI hosted by the lovely Wendy.  In the morning i trimmed the stitcheries from Send My Love bom by Gail Pan ready to sew onto their backgrounds.

 After that i spent several hours with my son trying to get an issue with the desktop sorted. And wouldn't you know it despite spending money buying a new Windows program it still isn't fixed. Grrr. Hopefully today it will get sorted.

Then last night i appliqued the stitcheries to the backgrounds
and July blocks are done.

Pop over to Wendy's blog to see the links to find what projects everyone who joined in worked on

Happy Stitching,

12 comments:

Julie said...

Your stitchery blocks look great Jeanette. Yes I agree ... it sure does make you grind your teeth when the computer plays up. Because I am so NOT computer savvy I always have to wait for one of my sons to help me too. Hope you get it sorted soon.

Anonymous said...

beautiful work my friend ,hope the computer issue works out for you.
Hope your weekend is a good one Jeanette xx

Jeanna said...

Those stitcheries are adorable! I'm so sorry about your computer woes. Hopefully things will get fixed soon.

I'm in the midst of my FNSI. Can't wait to share my progress later.

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

These stitcheries are great! I'm a sucker for an owl.
Sorry your computer isn't working properly. Hopefully its sorted soon.

Helen said...

Lovely stitchery blocks, grrrrrr hate the computers when they decide to play up. Hopefully it has started to play nice.

Karen S said...

Lovely work with your stitcheries. And I hope you get your computer sorted.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely stitcheries Jeanette. Nothing nicer than a lovely tag xx

Karen's Korner said...

Computers......grrrrrhhh. Hope you get it sorted soon. Pretty stitcheries.

Anonymous said...

Computers are great....when they work! It's so frustrating trying to fix them when they don't! Love those stitcheries.

Allie-oops Designs said...

Ugh computer woes - yuck! I hope it's all settled soon. Lovely lovely stitcheries hon!

Susie H said...

Adorable! I hope you can get that computer straightened out. Hate technical problems!

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

lovely stitcheries Jeanette. Hope your computer issues get resolved soon! So frustrating when they don't work like they should.. xx

National Quilting Day

 Yesterday was National Quilting Day & it was spent on Zoom chatting with lovely ladies from all over the world. Special thanks to Chook...