Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Ruth's Dream stitcheries.....

......are done. I finished the last stitch in the label last night. :)
All trimmed up ready to go. Now i just need to cut out the fabrics that go with them & turn it all into a top at least. :)

The No Fuss Stitch along ladies are going to host another one next year. This is the chosen project
I was lucky to get a copy. If you have one & want to join in pop over to the blog post here & let the ladies know you are interested in joining in.

Happy Stitching,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Jeanette ,lol i finished mine last night as well,how funny is that,i hope to start cutting strips today.Your tags look awesome great finish my friend xx

Fiona said...

lovely to have done all the stitcheries … now to put it all together...
Hugz

Susan said...

Great progress - still plenty of time
Looks like the "RoadTrip" project will be fun too.

Julie said...

Your stitcheries look gorgeous Jeanette. I have seen that book before I think ...it sounds familiar.

Allie-oops Designs said...

So very pretty!!!

Maria said...

Great to have all your stitcheries done....
I haven"t seen the book.. Where can you get it??

Binsa said...

Lovely finish Jeanette

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Yay, all done!! I'll go check out the link for next year.. not that I have been doing real well with stitch alongs lately... :) xx

National Quilting Day

 Yesterday was National Quilting Day & it was spent on Zoom chatting with lovely ladies from all over the world. Special thanks to Chook...