Last night for FNSI i started stitching a little Christmas project. The original pattern has been stitched on towelling which i couldn't buy when i bought the pattern. I put a tea towel with the pattern & recently got them out & made up the felt. I saw the other day the vlisofix wasn't sticking very well & decided i'd better get stitching before it all fell off. As you can see by the middle piece that didn't work to well. :)
The pattern is actually made into a table runner with the pattern on both ends since i only had a tea towel it's just on one end.
Pop over to visit lovely hostess Wendy to see who joined in & their choice of projects.