Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Tumblers.

 Recently i've been seeing tumbler quilts made from small tumblers. A few years back in order to finish my coffin quilt with a straight edge in case i add borders i ordered a bag of tumblers. Little did i realise until they arrived that they were the wrong size. :(

I've been throwing my scraps of reproduction fabrics in a little plastic box for future use. Fast forward to last night & this is what i got up to. :)


There is 220 1 inch tumblers. I'll cover them all & then decide what to make. Most likely a doll quilt.

Happy Stitching,

8 comments:

kiwikid said...

Great work, they are tiny but so cute!!

Julie said...

Hi Jeanette ... well I had to google what tumblers were in quilting & now I understand. 😉 Yours are adorable & I think would make a perfect dolls quilt. xx

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

You got lots prepared in only one evening. I look forward to seeing what you make with them.

Susan said...

That will keep you occupied for a little while.

Fiona said...

It will be gorgeous... but oh my gosh what tiny pieces....
Hugz

Sharon Kwilter said...

Good idea. That will be a great quilt.

Lin said...

Nice way to use up your scraps. xx

loulee said...

That's going to be so cute.

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...