Sunday, May 28, 2023

Zooming .....

 .... along with the Chook Shed Stitchers to celebrate Chookyblue's Chookshed 11th birthday. It was a lovely day chatting & stitching along with ladies from all over the world.

My project was to stitch the tumblers together. A little quilt popped up on Instagram on Friday & i asked the lady how many tumblers she used. 224 for hers so i'm 4 short. She said hers was 16 tumblers in 14 rows. Perfect for what i was hoping to make.

I managed 4 rows whilst chatting


I had already made a row & started on a 6th when i signed off Zoom for the night.

It shouldn't take me to long to make the other 8 up. :)

Happy Stitching,

5 comments:

Lin said...

Nice work Jeannette, you got plenty done. xx

Susan said...

It was a great zoom meeting….you got a lot done. It will be very sweet when done.

loulee said...

It was good to see you on zoom. You made great progress.

marina said...

So cute! I was very tempted by one on instagram too....
but I have enough to keep me busy at the moment lol

Chookyblue...... said...

Was lovely to see you on zoom........ The tiny tumblers are going to look great.......

National Quilting Day

 Yesterday was National Quilting Day & it was spent on Zoom chatting with lovely ladies from all over the world. Special thanks to Chook...