Saturday, September 16, 2023

FNSI September

 Well another month is nearly gone by. Just 100 days until Christmas & then 2024 will be here. Next year is a big "0" year for me. :) but i digress. Yesterday was FNSI hosted by Wendy.  I had plans but like all good intentions that went out the window. :(

My project was the 3rd in Fig n Berry's Christmas club stitcheries.

Ably assisted by my furry companion. lol.
And where i left it at bedtime.

Another bulb has flowered, it's a sparaxis.

As i didn't get the tags made up so i've no idea what's in the pots now. :) 4 jonquils flowered but still only had one daffodil. :(
and the dwarf Brunsfelsia is flowering. 

Happy Stitching






5 comments:

kiwikid said...

You are going well with your stitching, I don't think that is a freesia, but it might be!! Hopefully the daffodil multiplies for you.

Fiona said...

Lovely stitching and flowers....our brunsfelsia are flowering well this year ....
Hugz

Susan said...

Let's not talk about how many days til Christmas.

Whatever grows and flowers is fine by me!

Maria said...

You always have such lovely stitcheries to work on.

Susie H said...

The Christmas Club stitchery is sweet. Looks like you're doing a very fine job. The flowers are pretty. Sometimes I don't know what I've got coming up either. Lol!

Chookshed Stitchers Challenge for May is #5

 I've listed this table cloth as number 5 It's possibly 20 years old & the silly thing is i only need to add  2 borders & it...