Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Halloween.....

 ......shopping. I wanted to get some Halloween fabrics & as the local patchwork shop had nothing Spotlight was next. Well if i wanted Christmas fabrics ect plenty of that there. I finally found the Halloween fabrics but didn't care much for the choice on the bolts. I found a box of pre packaged fat 1/4's & they each had pieces i really wanted so i grabbed the 3 bundles i liked. Though i wasn't keen on the price of them (~.


On the way out the daughter i was with spotted the display of Halloween goodies & i found a white pumpkin to bring home with me. Everything was marked 20% off so the fabrics didn't cost me as much as they would have at full price. Yay a win for me. :)

Whilst in the shopping centre we popped into TK Maxx to see what Halloween goodies were in there. I bought the black pumpkin & a cute little ghost 


& found a cute pumpkin patterned bag at Spotties to bring it all home in.
 
Also from TK Maxx a table cloth

& from Spotties a sticky thing for the window
Now i'd better make the wallhanging i bought the fabric for. :)

Happy Stitching,





3 comments:

Maria said...

Loads of Halloween 👻 🎃 goodies for you…
Have fun making up the fabric.

kiwikid said...

Great and productive shopping trip for you.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

I too love the picture of that jigsaw puzzle. Shame it is so difficult; every now and then one is kind of annoying like that. Loved seeing your shopping and thanks for sharing. You got some good deals and beautiful Halloween fabric too. Love the ghost!

Chookshed Stitchers Challenge for May is #5

 I've listed this table cloth as number 5 It's possibly 20 years old & the silly thing is i only need to add  2 borders & it...