Saturday, September 2, 2023

FNwF September.

 I started FNwF by going to the patchwork shop


these came home with me. :). Then off to the quilt show. Lots of lovely quilts on display. Sorry no photo's. I did see a churn dash there by a lady i know who did the sew along with Chooky. It was nice to see it in real life.

Also there was a little knick knack stall, book stall, plant stall & a hand made goods stall/s. Also on offer was tea, coffee & cake. Whilst chatting to a lady i know & browsed the hand made goodies on sale & found this
I've been wanting a clapper for a while. So glad to have found one locally. It's quite heavy so i better be careful i don't drop it on my toe. lol

For my sewing i stitched the binding on this quilt.
Not much left, just this corner & about half way along the bottom edge to do. Oh & sew down the hanging sleeve & label. :)

Pop over to visit Cheryll out lovely hostess so see who joined in for FNwF.

Happy Stitching,





5 comments:

Fiona said...

That sounds like just a lovely Friday..... a bit of everything.... I'll be interested to know how you go with the clapper - I got a local woodworker to make me one but I'm not convinced it makes a difference with my pressing....
Happy binding....
Hugz

kiwikid said...

Lovely fabrics, your day sounds really good.

Lin said...

Nice purchases and always good to get inspiration from an exhibition. xx

Karen's Korner said...

Pretty fabrics - just because or a project in mind?

Maria said...

Nice pick up.
Hope you got your binding done

Nine Patch Monday.

 Thought i'd better catch up seeing that tomorrow is Monday in the US & Reproquiltlover will show us the next block from her antique...