Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Stuff....

not a lot of sewing going on here sadly. :( 

I started a new jigsaw last week & although i quite like the company & the jigsaw they make this one was giving me the fits. Even my daughter who likes to help me  put them together kept saying "i don't like this". It's the first time i've ever had to build a jigsaw from the inside out. The pattern the used to cut the pieces in this particular one is terrible other wise i love the picture itself.


I bit the bullet so to speak & bought a bottle of vodka to make Limencello so that has been started.

Disappointed that very few of the many bulbs i planted flowered. This little bloom came out the other day
When i was digging bulbs from Mum's garden some mystery ones came up with them. They looked like mini gladioli bulbs. Still don't know what they are as this is what has sprouted from them

Still waiting for it to open. The one leaning right has to blooms on it & the one leaning left has one. I hope they open soon so i can find out what i brought home with me.

Happy Stitching,






3 comments:

Lin said...

Mmmmmmm, I love Limoncello! Always a nice surprise when something flowers and you don't know what it is going to be. xx

kiwikid said...

I hope the bulbs flower for you, e had some mystery ones come up and they have a red flower - now they are all over the garden!

Fiona said...

Limoncello sounds yummy.... how long does it 'brew' for? Will be fun seeing what comes up in your garden.....
HUgz

Chookshed Stitchers Challenge for May is #5

 I've listed this table cloth as number 5 It's possibly 20 years old & the silly thing is i only need to add  2 borders & it...