I got carried away with cutting the 4-1/2" squares so i made 4 blocks to send to Tia to be made into quilts. The wonky stars aren't hard to do. I enjoyed making them so much. Great way to use up all those scraps.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
stitching
Alas my machine will be away for 4 weeks so definitely no machine work unless i break out the Featherweights. No new machine as the shop ha...
-
I've been sewing the snow hearts along with Shez & Karen but started a little late & then i seemed to stay behind. I decided ...
-
Alas my machine will be away for 4 weeks so definitely no machine work unless i break out the Featherweights. No new machine as the shop ha...

2 comments:
Awesome Jeanette, they are beautiful.
Gorgeous Jeanette,
They are going to look great in a quilt..
Julia ♥
Post a Comment