Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Another Finish for February, Spider & a pattern I Won

I spotted this spider necklace on an etsy shop, ozbushfireappeal, that was set up for sellers who donated the funds to the fire appeal. It somehow appealed to me. The designer has an etsy shop called "mycreationz". The pattern i won from Sue. Have to add this to my "one day" box. :) And the last photo is my 2nd finish for February. It's a binder cover from Joy at Joypatch.
Looks like it needs an ironing. Guess that's what comes of being eager to show another finish - taking it straight from being washed & dryed to photograph it without putting the folder in. HeeHee.




post signature

3 comments:

Kim said...

all beautiful. The binder cover is really pretty.

Unknown said...

What lovely things and congrats on the finish .
clares craftroom

Julia said...

Beautiful, love the necklace..
Spiders are meant to be for good luck..
The binder cover looks great too..
Julia ♥

#4 Chookshed Stitchers Challenge.

 At the start of March i had this pile of blocks. I couldn't get my head around how to turn all these differing block sizes into a quilt...