I bought it from Kris who is donating money from her sales to the bushfire appeal. Sorry it's not a great photo but it has a fleur di lise stamped on it & on either end my name & birthdate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
National Jelly Roll Day.
The 3rd Saturday of September is national jelly roll day & i remembered to participate this year. :) I've had this Cotton Way jelly...
-
I've been sewing the snow hearts along with Shez & Karen but started a little late & then i seemed to stay behind. I decided ...
-
An early start with Joy's latest block in the sampler sew along next up a table runner i had stitched a while back. It only need border...

3 comments:
That is a lovely bracelet . Do you have a new header? I think its great .
clares craftroom
It's just beautiful! You should take a picture of your wrist when wearing it!
Looks lovely, how do I contact her to see about getting one?
Gos your picture of the quilt above is good..so clever to be able to make things like that :)
Post a Comment