I'd forgotten to take a photo of this when i finished it last week.
The first block from Tis The Season. Hasn't even been pressed or trimmed. I washed the pen out, dried it & put it away in the sewing folder i'm using for Tis The Season.
I finished another block of Catalicious. It's not pressed. I left it soak overnight to remove the pen but had a very rare problem of some of the green pen not coming out. Had to soak it in a little soapy water but i noticed it didn't all come out. :(. Soapy water usually works. Somehow when getting the next block out i grabbed block 4 from the folder. Doesn't matter though as long as i get them all stitched. :)
My thoughts are with the people of Far North Queensland as they prepare for Cyclone Yasi to hit.