I've stopped dragging my feet & made myself get into finishing things off. Now these are done i can advance other ufo's from my basket into finishes. These projects have been sitting ready to quilt for months The other projects all still need borders ect.
Gnomie Christmas is a fig n Berry design
Another Fig N Berry designThe next 2 are from Gail Pan designsthis one i didn't realise until to late that i hadn't centred it properly when i trimmed it back. I've learned to live with it. :)Happy Stitching,




6 comments:
Wow, you turn these out so fast. They look good.
More wonderful festive finishes Jeanette. I don't honestly think anyone would ever notice you hadn't centred that properly unless you pointed it out. It looks great.
Lovely Christmassy finishes.
Great finishes, Jeanette! You have some nice pieces ready for the holidays.
Well done, you are moving through these. Once they are done will there be a new project as a reward?
Beautiful finishes.
Post a Comment