I made an early start for FNSI catching up making blocks.
1st up yellow wonky log cabin blocks.
Next block 25 from sewcialites 3which i posted in the Sewcialites Facebook group only to be told i had a whoopsie. Well darn it. So out came the quick unpick to fix it. Stupid thing is i had laid them all out how they were to be sewn so i really don't know how i got it around the wrong wayNext the Christmas block from Joy's sew alongand left over triangles, getting a nice collection of these nowsampler block also Joy's sew alongtime to prep the pears to applique down.
That done it was late afternoon & time to relax with a movie or 2 on Netflix resulting in 4 pears doneHappy Stitching,










5 comments:
lots of lovely blocks happening, shame about the oopsie!
love your batch of pears. very pretty cactus. I have some flowering at the moment too. they add a pretty bright boost to the garden.
Beautiful blocks Jeanette & such an assortment. I would not have noticed your "woopsie" until you mentioned it but I could see it then once you'd said. You will be glad you unpicked it & didn't notice it further down the track. Gorgeous colour cactus. xx
Nice rescue on your wonky block. Love those log cabins.
Lots of beautiful blocks, I am convinced there are fairies in our sewing places who turn blocks around when we are not watching!! The cactus flowers are lovely, ours are in flower at present too. Nice to see the freesias, the scent the garden beautifully.
You kept yourself busy this week. Lovely blocks but my favourite are still the pears. Enjoy! ;^)
Post a Comment