Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Sewcialites top

 I spent time yesterday cutting the rectangles & squares for the setting blocks ready for a sewing day today. I can happily say i now have a top. Yay me. :) :)

i wish i could say the basket of B & C scraps is empty but alas i have enough to make another quilt or 2. :)

Happy Stitching,


6 comments:

Chantal said...

Congrats on this beautiful top. ;^)

Julie said...

Oh gosh Jeanette - you must be so chuffed as it looks just stunning. Well done! xx

loulee said...

Yay! A finish. It looks good.

kiwikid said...

Well done it looks fantastic.

marina said...

your top looks very pretty. funny how projects to use scraps don't seem to use that many overall lol

Jeanna said...

Well done, Jeanette. I love your fabrics. I still have to sew block 25 and the setting blocks. Ugh! I won't get to that until much later in September.

FNwF October.

 As all the blocks for RSC were done i hoped to get 2 tops together yesterday. I only managed 1 as the cross blocks gave me a problem. Yes t...