Saturday, October 3, 2026

FNwF October.

 As all the blocks for RSC were done i hoped to get 2 tops together yesterday. I only managed 1 as the cross blocks gave me a problem. Yes they all look like crosses but they need to be sewn a certain way for them to meld together correctly. So it was rip, rip with Jack the ripper. You can see what i mean in the photo below. The pink was wrong. I had 4 colours to reverse sew. :(

Here is the top. I'm thinking i will add borders though it is a good size now. 
Evening saw the last 2 pears stitched
That brought a total of 240 blocks over the 4 projects

Last project for the evening was a few more applique stitches in this project
Happy Stitching,




No comments:

FNwF October.

 As all the blocks for RSC were done i hoped to get 2 tops together yesterday. I only managed 1 as the cross blocks gave me a problem. Yes t...